I'm a Christmas-blogging virgin. Having started my blog in January of this year I narrowly missed out on the masses of Christmas wish lists that would have (evidently) been all over my feed! Don't get me wrong, I do like looking at them, but me being me, I never know what I want for Christmas. And in all honesty many of the things I've actually asked for are definitely not blog worthy (I've asked for a Lidl fleece, no, I'm not joking. I need it for body-heat insulation purposes, ok?!).

So, I decided to do something a little different that's hopefully a bit more useful than showing you a Lidl fleece. Plus, it's kind of a continuation of the Christmassy outfit I put together using my own wardrobe! I may have got a bit over-zealous though - my searching uncovered enough to create 4 outfits! But hey ho(hoho ;)!) plenty of ideas to help you dress for Christmas if you've not yet got anything planned or if you're simply looking for inspiration. Oh, and all 4 outfits are under £50 (two are under £32 actually -super purse friendly!) AND they should all get to you in time for Christmas if you order today (I checked each sites delivery options!).

I better quickly explain the odd names I've given to each outfit. Basically I find it a pretty lacklustre referring to outfits as 'outfit one, outfit two', so on and so forth. So I thought I'd get just a teeny bit creative and name them in the style of Friends ('The One...'). Because I'm just cool like that and I like to try to amuse you all!
Wedges | Daisystreet




Wedges | Everything 5 Pounds


Dress | Mary Jane Fashion
Shoes | Everything 5 Pounds

Let me know what your favourite is - I think the one with a bit-of-spangle is my favourite, I love the style of the dress and I can't believe it's only £20! Also what do you make of the £5 shoes... amazing right!? I've not actually bought anything from Everything 5 Pounds before, but I might have to in the near future! Mary Jane Fashion are also offering 20% off until the 31st January with the code WINTER20.

Do share what you've bought for your Christmas day / party outfits - sharing is caring (and clothes make me happy).

29 comments

  1. Love the collar detailing on the shirt from the first outfit! Its lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the way the sequins are quite subtle is really pretty isn't it! xx

      Delete
  2. I'd wear all of these outfits, you have great taste! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red velvet shorts. I saw a similar pair in Topshop that were like £40 so this is a bargain compared x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Glad I sniffed these cheap'ens out then! xx

      Delete
  4. I can't believe those red velvet shorts are only £11! They're amazing, I'm impressed that you've managed to put together such great outfits for so little money xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was suprisingly not too difficult! Places like New Look have really great prices / deals on at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love the velvet shorts, I really want a pair or a velvet playsuit! The last dress is really pretty, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too haha! I never used to like velvet but now I really want SOMETHING velvet! xx

      Delete
  6. I lovethe third outfit - the ring is gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're buy one get one free at the mo too :)! xx

      Delete
  7. This is such a good post, thank you! I'm 100% on a budget this year. Can't believe that blouse is from eBay *instantly logs into eBay*

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran :) I know it's fantastic isn't it! I was tempted to buy it myself! xx

      Delete
  8. Really love the fourth outfit! It's got such old school glamour that I always associate with Christmas. Beautiful picks xx

    mariellejosette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too - quite classic but modern too :)! xx

      Delete
  9. I'm a christmas blogging virgin too, oops. I love the shorts in the first outfit, they are fab :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so popular! I'm not surprised though really! xx

      Delete
  10. Robyn, I love this post! I can't believe your blogs under a year old, its amazing I'm being serious! Great idea for a post and some lovely items (loving that they're all so affordable!) Those shorts are a lovely colour and that baroque style dress is amazing! Love the different types of outfits

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! Ah thanks so much :) such a lovely comment :)! xx

      Delete
  11. looove this outfits!

    xx
    mariarubioblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. How are those wedges only £5?! And howw have I not heard of this site! Definitely going to check it out now.
    Great post!

    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sites got some gems on it! Such a bargain aren't they! Thanks Zoey :)! xx

      Delete
  13. nice shoes I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah wow you did such an amazing job, I love the first two outfits and if I didn't have my christmas outfit already I'd be tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the shorts in the first outfit!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete

Youtube

Contact

© Robyn Mayday | UK Fashion and Style Blog
Design by The Basic Page