Vest top - Urban Outfitters
Trousers - Daisystreet
Necklace - F21
Bodychain - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Doc Martens

  The cat top obsession continues. I popped onto the Urban Outfitters website last week and came across this. It was £14 then - darn UO, it's now £10! - and I managed to get free delivery as it was my first online purchase (using code: WUDF). Needless to say, I love it!

   The trousers are from DaisyStreet, they're out of stock at the moment unfortunately though [Edit: 18th July - they're now back in stock!) They fit pretty much exactly like disco pants, but the fabric has a more matte look - more leather like. They're a nice change from my disco pant dupes that were like £17 with delivery from ebay. Click here  to see a post about them (it's really old, so excuse the rubishness of it! I'm hoping to re-do it soon as I know people are on the hunt for cheaper versions of disco pants at the moment!).

   Still wearing my Docs in... will it ever end?! I need some reassurance! As much as I love them they don't half butcher my feet. I bought some woolly socks from Primark and they're helping me out a bit with blister prevention. My bag is from  TK Maxx, I really love it but it broke the second time I used it... so now I can only put minimal weight in it. I can't bring myself to throw it away so I'm holding onto it anyway! I'm trying to get plenty of wear out of my body chain. I've come to the conclusion that wearing it under my tops is much more convenient as I seem to get caught on everything when I wear it over my clothes!

   The weather was really stuffy today so I could get away with wearing just this. It would be nice if the sun came out though! Fingers crossed we get some sunshine on the weekend! 

   Hope you all have a great week!

8 comments

Youtube

Contact

© Robyn Mayday | UK Fashion and Style Blog
Design by The Basic Page